- Categories:Technical Support
- Time of issue:2021-08-10 14:10:01
Basic technical rules and installation instructions for glass wool
Used in exterior wall insulation
Placement of the veneer: If the product has a veneer, the veneer should face outward.
Vertical installation of roll felt:
Use two insulation nails to fix the glass wool roll felt on the top of the building, and unfold the roll felt vertically along the wall. Place an insulation nail with a diameter of not less than 90mm in the center of the coil. When the height of the building does not exceed 40m, the maximum distance between every two insulation nails shall not exceed 1.35m.
Horizontal installation of roll felt:
When the height of the building does not exceed 40m, unfold the roll felt horizontally, place insulation nails at intervals of 1.20m, the diameter of insulation nails shall not be less than 90mm, and add rafters between every interval of 0.60m to reinforce the glass wool.
Note: When encountering doors, windows, etc., you should place more insulation nails to ensure the fixation and beauty of the glass wool in these parts.
Applied to inner wall insulation
1. Use a wallpaper knife to cut glass wool according to the height of the wall +1 to 2cm.
2. Put two insulation nails in the middle of the predetermined wall.
3. Fix the glass wool on the wall with the facing inward and the edges aligned with the edges.
4. Handle the joint position and remove the excess part of the insulation nail.
Used in roof insulation
1. When laying glass wool roll felt, the veneer faces the indoor side and is perpendicular to the purlin. Leave an extra 20 cm roll felt at the eaves of one side, and fix it on the outermost purlin with special clamps or double-sided tape. To
2. Ensure alignment and tension during unwinding. Lay the glass wool roll felt on the other side of the eaves. Also leave an extra 20 cm roll felt and fix it on the outermost purlin with a special clamp or double-sided tape.
3. The two rolls of cotton are connected together by using a stapler on the veneer flash.
4. Install the roof color steel plate, remove the special fixture at the eaves, and use the reserved 20 cm veneer to close the glass wool.
5. Pay attention to the tension and alignment of the glass wool roll felt, and the joints between the rolls are tight. When longitudinal laps are needed, the lap joints should be installed at the purlins. To
6. According to the needs of the project, in order to avoid the generation of cold bridges, some hard insulation materials can be considered on the purlins.
Exterior wall construction
1. The veneer faces the indoor side, unwind from the eaves to the foot of the wall, and fix the glass wool on the lowermost purlin with double-sided tape, leaving an extra 20 cm. To
2. Cut off the glass wool felt 20 cm beyond the top purlin of the wall, and fix it with double-sided tape.
3. Close the glass wool edge and install the wall color steel plate.
4. The two rolls of cotton are connected together by using a stapler on the veneer flash.
5. Pay attention to keeping the glass wool rolls tight, aligned, vertical, and the seams between rolls tight.
* Put the glass wool in a dry and ventilated place, and avoid rain during transportation.
* The glass wool should be kept away from open flames, and pay special attention to the molten welding slag on the construction site.
* Since the glass wool substrate has good resilience, and the expansion of the general polypropylene material is greater than that of the reinforcement, after the installation is completed, the glass wool substrate may prop up the polypropylene plastic surface material, thereby clamping Obvious longitudinal stripes appear at the ribs. Due to the uneven force in the construction, the density, direction and depth of the stripes are also different, which affects the appearance. The way to avoid this problem is to hire experienced construction personnel during the construction to work carefully, and use a unified special fixture when the glass wool is tensioned.
1. Set up a metal frame on the floor and the corresponding roof. Note that the frame should be perpendicular to the floor.
2. Between the metal frames that have been installed, erect a vertical metal frame 60cm apart.
3. Paste gypsum board on one side of the frame and fix it on the frame.
4. Put glass wool between the frames.
5. Fix gypsum board on the other side.
Weld pins on the surface of the equipment in advance, and then tie the high temperature glass wool on the surface of the equipment with iron wire. When the temperature of the equipment to be insulated exceeds 250 ℃, it is best to use the double-layer insulation mode, and the joints of the inner and outer layers of glass wool should be staggered , So as to avoid heat loss caused by thermal bridges. When the temperature of the required heat preservation equipment exceeds 400℃, it is recommended to use a certain thickness of aluminum silicate for the inner layer and high temperature resistant glass wool for the outer layer, and the seams between the two layers should also be staggered. Finally, the outer layer is wrapped on the outer bread, which can not only protect the glass wool, but also meet the requirements of beauty.
Basic technical rules and installation instructions for rubber and plastic thermal insulation materials
The following points should be paid attention to when installing rubber and plastic heat insulation materials:
1. All joints need to be glued and sealed with special glue.
2. After installation, the thickness of tees, elbows, valves, flanges and other accessories must reach the design thickness.
3. When glue bonding, just slightly squeeze the interface between the materials to bond it, don't use too much force.
4. When installing, follow the order of big pipe first, small pipe, elbow, tee first, straight pipe, and finally valve and flange.
5. When installing chilled water pipes and refrigeration equipment, the gaps between the two ends of the rubber and plastic pipes and the iron pipes need to be glued together.
6. The side joints of the pipes should be installed in inconspicuous places as much as possible, and the joints of the two pipes should be staggered to avoid connecting them in a line.
7. Do not install the machine in operation. Do not turn on the machine within 36 hours after installation.
8. Large-diameter rubber and plastic pipes have become oval due to packaging, so they should be cut on a flat side.
1. The glue should be shaken well before use. In actual installation, it is recommended to use a small can of glue to prevent it from volatilizing too fast; if necessary, pour the big can into a small can and use it when not in use.口封。 Mouth sealed.
2. It is recommended to use a short and stiff brush.
3. Apply a thin layer of special glue evenly to the bonding surface of the material.
4. After applying the glue, wait for 3~10 minutes (the length of time depends on the grade of the glue, the temperature and humidity of the atmosphere, and the exposure time exceeds 20 minutes to fail), then align the interface and squeeze to bond it.
5. When the finger touches the glued surface, if the finger does not stick to the surface of the material, and the surface of the material does not feel sticky, then it can be bonded.
6. When bonding, just align the two surfaces of the bonding interface and hold it tightly for a while.
7. If the storage time is too long, so that the two joints are not sticky when pressed together, please repeat steps 2~6.
8. When connecting two materials under pressure, there is no need to wait for the glue to dry. Use the wet bonding method to first place the materials at the installation site, apply glue to the interface of the materials, and adjust the position of the two materials correctly. Soon it will be firmly bonded according to the position you designed.
9. Check whether the glue and the anti-rust paint that protect the iron pipe are firmly bonded.
1. The higher the ambient temperature, the thicker the material;
2. The greater the relative humidity, the thicker the material;
3. The lower the medium temperature, the thicker the material;
4. The larger the pipe diameter, the thicker the material.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone